Sunday, May 1, 2011

TRC Logo/Shirt








Here's my take on a TRC logo/shirt, let me know what you guys think, me and laur think its pretty money, if you guys agree I'll make the shirts and send you the links to order. The shirt is a "dry fit" white is the only color we can get it in. This site makes them pretty money, they digitally print so it's not "ironed" on where it washes off. They'll be around 29 bucks each plus shipping. Let me know if you want one, I'll email you my login info for the site so you can go in and order one.

5 comments:

  1. ooooooo AWESOME! I want one, please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I'd like an email with your login info for the site to order one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. noice, i emailed you guys the instructions, and KOB too since I figured he'll get one if everyone else does.

    gonna be epic in the race pics when we're all wearing team tang gear, we'll look ligit hanging around before the half on the 21st!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Can I get one? How do I do it? My e-mail is acissej1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jess, I just emailed you the instructions, congrats on another PR!

    ReplyDelete