Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sleep, Jumper cables, Puke Solo Cups

After having a lovely night at McCormick and Schmicks, I had my car valeted for the 2nd time to my knowledge and the headlights were switched from automatically turning itself off to on all the time.  Note to self and all: always check that post-valet.  To my surprise the next morning, my car wouldn't start.

Panic?

No, take a 2 hr nap and be okay with walking to work. Upon telling this story to friends, only would a runner be okay with not having a car.

Found out 1st hand sleep 2 nights before is more important than the night before thanks to a rotating schedule of fun going from 2nd shift to 1st to 2nd then to 1st.

And as for today's run?  Dodging all that St. Patrick's Day has to offer: vomit and solo cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment