Friday, July 22, 2011

Running Thoughts

Blessing of the Fleet t minus 1 week. To get an idea of what shirt I get this time (thanks to Cherry Blossom's new undershirt), I googled ' blessing of the fleet running pics'. Check out the 2nd row of page 3 for images.

While running through Cumberland and Blackstone, Knapp and I collaborated on a beach/run/picnic day at Goddard Park for the 30th this month. Brainstorming it but if you are interested, hit us up.

Fuel for the run:
Food:
I have been on an omelette burrito diet. 2 eggs, vegetables, olive oil, salsa, and two tortillas. The secret? My uncle taught me to throw the tortillas on the stove top at low heat.


I have been getting in to more electronic/techno music for my runs:

in the buds:

Coincidentally, artists brought to you by the letter 'D'.

No comments:

Post a Comment