Friday, May 20, 2011

T Shirt Timeeeeeeeeeee

So after washing my TRC shirt I noticed that it faded a lot, as a faithful uberprints customer I was very dissapointed cause their stuff is always of the highest quality. So I complained. They responded and they're going to re-run all of our shirts screen printed which they said will react much better to that material and wont fade like the digital print did. I told them they could send them all to me and I'd get them to you guys. I'll keep you posted.

Pat

*UPDATE* They just placed the order for us, it should ship next week. I'll send all of the Rhode Islander's shirts to Tang and he can distribute to the Texas/RI group. Everyone will get the exact same shirts you ordered before, but the logo will be screen printed and much more durable/fade resistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment