Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Return of the Sidewalks


Pictured: Eames Street

A day off Thursday which means a long run through Providence. I am no meteorologist, but today was definitely shorts and t-shirt weather.

Sunday AM run was windy from every direction and was definitely NOT shorts weather despite my clothing.
- At 7:30 AM, it's as if the city has been put on mute.
-A note for all the dog owners in Providence; snow/ice does not make your dog's poop disappear.
-Spotted spray-painted on a steep hill near the Roger Williams statue was: Havad, Dartmouth, P-Town, 20 more yards, and Sack Up.
-Due to the wind, the new game was Find the Sunlight.

I overheard "Running of the Brides" mid conversation at work, so I thought maybe it's a marathon for brides. After I heard what it actually was, I shook my head in disbelief. Google the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment