Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 14: The Fish and Karthauser delay training



"DON'T BAREFOOT RUN KEVIN!!!"

I AM happy that some of the religious zeal that I use for promoting Nike Frees and barefoot running is coming across and not falling on deaf ears. In an act of pure faith in what I have been preaching and in an act of pure...Kevin O'Brien...
...
...
barefoot. running. on a treadmill.

After returning from dinner at Nick's on Broadway, I was ecstatic when Kevin said,

"Hey Tang, I listened to your advice and I ..."
[In my head, I'm thinking wtf did I teach this kid?]
"ran barefoot on a treadmill."

...reports less knee pain.

In other news, Harpoon is sponsoring the 5k so if you needed a better reason to run the race, they will be spotting our first beer at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment