Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

Due to sickness, I have been out of commission for a week so I apologize for the lack of writing.

A couple of points:

With Thanksgiving festivities this week, I along with many of you will be moving up a weight class (or two). If you race, remember extra lbs mean extra seconds so instead of PRing, try not yakking turkey and enjoy it.


Which should make those 5k Turkey Trots fun. Anyone running one? Anyways, I read that people who signed up for the one in Dallas are dropping because it'll be chilly. How cold will it be? Between 40-60 or the perfect running weather.

The winner? Local Plano phenom Scott MacPherson, who won the San Antonio Half and this Turkey Trot three times in a row. And qualified for the 2012 Olympic Trials? :bows:


TV time:
Dexter Morgan (of Dexter) held his own on that treadmill for an hour this week. I am sure all of you are wondering as I am if I could beat Dexter in a race.

Without a doubt, running against Ruxin or Andre (from The League) in a race would be no contest. I wonder what Andre's time in the marathon was?

No comments:

Post a Comment