Monday, May 3, 2010

Rhode Island Tang family training?

A very good question was brought up yesterday on the way to Caserta's. "Tang, are you going to continue this blog or quit writing like most people?"

I'd hate for the picture above to be like the picture in the Sandlot where we slowly disappear one by one.

(and in this scenario, Pat would be Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez)



It's pretty simple; this blog is only as good as the content so I was thinking, we need more correspondents. The blog allows for 100 writers and we obviously don't have that many members so if someone wants to step up and show off that college education, let me know. Again, this site is only as good as the relevant topics so I feel I wouldn't be doing justice for the east coast runners of the team.

Pay is zero dollars by the way.

Dexter locals siesta trail:
Brian
Knapp

Race Photos will be posted online on both CapstonePhoto.com and CoxRhodeRaces.com by Thursday

Thanks to Tyler/Jess then Sri for the heads up:
Race results:


I also need to start recruitiing a Texas chapter of this team.

No comments:

Post a Comment