Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Loner Run

Pat and Tang say they like running alone better - Maybe that's true if you are good at running, and your running partners hold you back, but for me, the opposite holds true. This brings to my next point - Tang, you seem to be running a lot more mileage than when you had the clan to hold you back...just be careful! Don't injure yourself again!

Runner: Sri (NB) 2.86 miles

Today was a good day - the weather was tame: not too hot, not too humid, nice breeze in the morning. I had no distance in mind, but ran a semi-loop to the entrance of my neighborhood and then back home, which came to be 2.86 miles. I think my neighborhood gives off the appearance that it is a lot bigger than it seems because there really is not too much distance I can get unless I just keep running in the same circles.

As 3 1/2 weeks have gone by since the last day of our rotations, and I have not studied for the NAPLEX or MPJE the slighest bit, I have realized it would be beneficial if I become productive with my life. I have a little less 2 weeks to study before I move to St. Louis - what was I thinking?? Ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment