Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tang Tries 24 Hour Fitness

Special Note: I'll be MIA in MEX til Sunday.

Sunday:
Thanks to another late night with the Texas kids @ Fillmore Pub, we decided to check out 24 hour fitness today.

Runner:
Tang, A (NB 904)

Dreadmill, 4.4 miles

The bright idea was to use the sauna to sweat out last night but while Greg and Pritesh were working out, I was running aka sweating so after 5 minutes in the sauna I was done.

The only run-worthy comment from last night:
Paul: So are you going for Boston?
[keep in mind the NBA finals with Boston and LA are on every TV in the bar]
Tang: uh...yeah I think I'm going to try that marathon next year.

Monday:
Thanks to another late night with the Texas kids @ Ginger Man Pub, I decided to check out 24 hour fitness again.

Runner in the AM:
Tang, L
3.1 miles

Runner:
Tang, A (NB 904)

Dreadmill, 3.1 miles

Verdict: short shorts for running > self-conscious basketball shorts for running
waking up at 6 AM to run outside > running on a treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment