Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Out in the Midwest

After a week of not looking at the blog, I am surprised at how few posts there are.... They are all from Tang and one from Brian - where is everybody else??

Glad to hear Brian and Kasey are settled in..I have been experiencing the same problem with this heat. This past weekend when I moved in - it was 90-100 degrees every day. I was sweating just getting out of the car, not to mention bringing several loads of luggage up a flight of stairs. Anyhow, the apartment is great! I love it!

I have this gym consisting of 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, 1 bike and 5-8lb free weights. It is not quite as nice as Ashton Mills or the place where Brian and Kasey live, but it's nice having the option. The machines are aged and make loud sounds when they are running, but there is a nice TV. You can't hear anything over the sounds of the machines, but you get the gist of what's happening.... I ran 2.5 miles yesterday and 3 miles today at 10 min pace on the treadmill. Yay for me! :)

I think we should all have a reunion in St. Louis :) Everyone can come see the arch, or better yet I think there are some running paths around the arch! How many opportunities are you going to be able to come to the Midwest!

Well, my first day of residency is tomorrow! Thus, I may not be able to write in the blog as frequently, but I will try to continue running :)






No comments:

Post a Comment